Wednesday 11 August 2010

Wall drawing







I have completed the wall drawing in E25 and it was good to do, process wise. I used an overhead projector to project an asitate copy of one of the floating banister drawings on the wall.I like the idea of recreating a drawing because I was whether to make it look like a drawing or just use the template as a guide.






I started off following the lines exactly but the drawing ended up just looking badly drawn, so I then gave the lines more structure and this resulted in the drawing looking more solid, giving the banister more weight.






I think there is depth within the image, a suggestion of a space to discover, which works well as it'll be the starting point of the viewers experience of my other site-specific work.

No comments:

Post a Comment