Wednesday 11 August 2010

Tutorial With Kenny

Was really good talking to Kenny, I'd never spoken to him before.

I told him my plan for the show:

In E25 I will paint an enlarged version of the floating banister pen and ink drawing. It will act as a logo and starting point for the rest of the work.

In the photography stairs I will complete the spiral installation using sellotape.

In the sculpture stairs I will install a sound piece, taken from the recording of a marble going through a plastic marbles run.

In the Copyshop I will complete the model.

I did think of doing a third stair installation in the main stair in the college, but the idea wasn't resolved enough. I wanted to create a marble funnel and tube slide for people to play with. Couldn't think of a good enough way to do it though. I'll just concentrate on the other two...

No comments:

Post a Comment