Wednesday 11 August 2010

The Green Room




Coming back to the copyshop. I have decided to use the green room in the copyshop to make a site-responsive work. I plan to measure the space and take detailed photos of it so that I can reproduce it in model form and place it within the existing room.




There is a hatch connecting the main space to the green room and so I will use it as a 'ready-made' portal so that when the viewer looks into the room through the hatch they will see the fake model room, a quarter of the original size. But, when the viewer moves around and goes into the real room, they will see the outer walls of the model in the space.




I will try and make the model as exact as I can, there are bits of scrap boarding and empty strip light boxes that I will make sure are in their place!

No comments:

Post a Comment